Windows 11 Pro Phoenix Gamer is designed to work well on older low spec PC’s. Uses significantly less storage space, idle RAM and CPU Processes. Improves System Responsiveness. Reduces Boot Time, and software loading times. Improves gaming and productivity performance. Enhances Desktop looks with taskbar transparency and added themes. Also Great for use on modern high end PC’s.
– EXTREME Gaming Performance! Fast, Smooth, Light, and Tweaked to give you extreme performance for your gaming needs! Support for UWP Apps and Xbox Game Pass.
– Uses as little as 400 MB Idle RAM!, Low CPU Processes, Fast Installation, Extreme Performance for Productivity and Gaming, Lightning fast Boot and Load times.
– Removed features include – Cortana, Edge, Internet Explorer, BitLocker, WSL, Hyper-V, Speech, One Drive, Defender, Windows Mail, Backup and Restore, Maps, Mixed Reality, Optional Features, Some Fonts
– Disabled Features include – Error Reporting, Feature and Security Updates, UAC, Ads, Telemetry, Paging File, Hibernation, Power Throttling, Automatic Maintenance and Download Blocking
– Additions include enhanced Desktop Beauty with Transparent Task bar and Additional Themes, Additional Context Menu Options, and Basic Tools in Start Menu to Give you back control of your Windows Desktop.
– We want YOU to have control over your Windows, so we chose not to Pre Install much software, or Web Browsers, because we know everyone’s needs, and preferences are different. Several web browser installation files and some other goodies can be found in the ‘Extras’ Folder on the Desktop.
– DirectPlay and .NET Framework 3.5 Pre-Installed
– Highly recommend writing to USB with Rufus, For Clean Install Only.
All UWP Apps
Microsoft Store (To reinstall MS Store Go to Extra > MicrosoftStoreInstaller and run Store-Installer.exe)
Useless Control Pannel Menu
Useless sounds from Windows 7 and Windows 8.1
WinRe (Windows Recovery Environment)
Windows Defender (Remove only Non Defender Version)
Must restart after first reboot
If Windows eats a lot of resources.Please wait for Windows detect for your device.
Processor 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 cores or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC).
RAM 4 gigabyte (GB).
Storage 64 GB or larger storage
device Note: See below under “More information on storage space to keep
Windows 11 up-to-date” for more details.
System firmware UEFI, Secure Boot capable. Check here for information on how your PC might be able to meet this requirement.
TPM Without TPM or with TPM (enabled in bios)
(WPE Bootable or Normal Bootable is Supported Non-TPM / TPM)
Graphics card Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver.
Display High definition (720p) display that is greater than 9” diagonally, 8 bits per color channel.