KMS 2038 tool includes 4 different activation methods. KMS Inject, Digital, KMS 2038 and Online activations. While this script is being created, abbodi1406’s script is referenced. Thank him so much. Some security programs will report infected files, that is false-positive due KMS emulating.
NOTE: Windivert and Digital Activation methods are virus free
If use this tools remove any other KMS solutions and temporary turn off AV security protection.
$OEM$ Activation About:
3 methods are also $OEM$ activation support.
To preactivate the system during installation, copy $OEM$ folder to “sources” folder in the installation media (iso/usb)
$OEM$ activation method also enable the KMS task scheduling system during installation. (digital and KMS2038 activation method except)
SUPPORTED MICROSOFT PRODUCTS:
Windows 7 (VL) / Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10 (ARM64) / 11 (ARM64)
Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2012 R2 / 2016 / 2019 / 2022
Office (VL) 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / 2019 / 2021
UNSUPPORTED MICROSOFT PRODUCTS:
* Office Retail (Supported if Volume License certificates are installed)
* Windows 7 (Starter, HomeBasic, HomePremium, Ultimate)
* Windows 10 (Cloud S, Professional Single Language)
* Windows Server (Server Foundation, Storage Server, Home Server 2011)
– As of the Windows 11 v22483 preview version, the wmic.exe file has been removed by Microsoft, so KMSInject and Digital activation scripts have been re-encoded to be done with vbs commands as of v22483.
– Fixed original license warning for Office 2021 products.