Altium Designer – The World’s Most Trusted PCB Design System
Altium Designer 21 is the most widely used PCB design solution in the world. You can easily create PCB designs with an intuitive and powerful interface that connects you to every aspect of the electronics design process—start today with an incredible monthly price and cancel anytime.
Easy, Powerful, Modern
Unify your design experience and effortlessly create PCB designs with a powerful and intuitive interface that connects you to every aspect of the electronics design process.
- Schematic CaptureQuickly capture your design intent with a rich set of wiring tools, design verification, transparent netlist creation, and variation management.
- Hierarchical & Multi-channel DesignEffortlessly design advanced electronics with intuitive navigation through all hierarchy levels, nets, and components.
- Unified Library ManagementMake the best part choices at design time with an intelligent platform that brings together schematic symbols and PCB footprints, lifecycle status, and supply chain planning in one centralized location.
- Mixed SimulationExplore ideas before committing to manufacturing with fast and accurate simulation in an advanced SPICE engine.
- Board LayoutEfficiently explore an optimal layout with intuitive board planning technology. Native 3D support, layer stack management, and high-end controls including etch factor and surface roughness models give you all the power you need in a single design space.
- Rigid-Flex & Multi-BoardRapidly verify connectivity and design flexible circuitry for multi-board setups with product-level wiring, mating, and Native 3D. A clear definition of flex zones and bending lines makes it easy to verify fit for Rigid-Flex designs.
- Interactive RoutingRoute your way with a high-performance engine that lets you push, slide, hug, walkaround, and tune for delay at any angle.
- High Speed & High-Density DesignExpertly design high-speed electronics with a powerful tuning engine. Includes advanced pattern support, an EM solver for accurate propagation delay, impedance extraction, and Easy HDI structure integration.
- MCAD CollaborationEffortlessly collaborate with your mechanical designer with bi-directional data transfer between Altium Designer and your MCAD tool. Supports industry-leading MCAD suites including Solidworks, Inventor, and Creo.
- Data ManagementConnect your team and design data together in one centralized location for easy access. A scalable platform meets the needs of growing companies, including design workspaces, project lifecycle and release management, and team collaboration.
- Manufacturing OutputsEnsure that your design is ready for production with support for every file that your manufacturer might need. We’ve got you covered with ODB++, IPC-2581, and Gerber X2 with a built-in CAM editor.
- Fabrication DrawingsInstantly create detailed fabrication views of your board and components with Draftsman. MCAD-like dimensioning and intelligent reports make it easy to communicate design intent.